The main objective is to acquire the knowledge which integrates capitalisation from dismantling experience of several types of nuclear facilities and :
• togive an overview of dismantling in France,
• to compare several decommissioning scenarii,
• to present the regulatory and safety aspects,
• to identify the issues of decommissioning,
• to have a general background on dismantling techniques and issues.
Capitalisation from dismantling experience
- General overview on dismantling in France.
- French regulatory and safety aspects in decommissioning.
- Decommissioning scenarii.
- Decommissioning issues.
- Recent technical and technological issues.
- Dismantling techniques.
- Experience feedback.
Trainees are expected to fit at least one of the following criteria:
• a first university degree in engineering or science related to nuclear technology,
• two to three years successful professional experience beyond university in the nuclear field,
• a first or second-level supervisory position, or a working level position with promotion potential.
Program manager :
Nadia NOWACKI-SMAGACZnadia.firstname.lastname@example.org+33 1 69083092
No training session is scheduled for the moment, if this training interests you, please contact us.