Perform a critical analysis of the various waste management options and identify how scientific studies play a part in addressing the issues related to nuclear waste management.
• Identify the origin, the nature, the volumes and flux of nuclear waste.
• Describe the nuclear waste management options.
• Know the specific issues of waste conditioning with cement-like and glass materials.
• Analyze the solutions for final storage, particularly for safety aspects.
• Present arguments for further scientific research in waste management.
High-level training dealing with all scientific and technical but also societal issues relating to the management and treatment of nuclear waste.
General considerations on nuclear waste
Waste management options and related issues
Waste conditioning: concrete and vitrification
Science contribution to economic, safety and societal issues
Minimum background: Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering.
Responsable pédagogique :
Florent LEMONTflorent.firstname.lastname@example.org+33 4 66791815
Aucune session inter-entreprise n'est programmée pour le moment, si cette formation vous intéresse, merci de nous contacter.