The LVIC laboratory participates in a research project which aims to develop innovative tools for teaching medical students. The training will be done through serious games of second generation, in which the learner can interact directly with the environment:
- immersed in a 3D environment with a Virtual Reality Head Mounted Display and motion detection,
- with natural and ecological handling of the environment (instruments, patient …),
- and a voice interaction with conversational and emotional avatars.
The multimedia team of LVIC laboratory is involved in the project to develop tools allowing students to interact in natural language with conversational avatars.
In this context, the post-doctoral researcher will be in charge of:
- studying the state of art of conversational agents;
- understanding and mastering the technological components of the laboratory language processing;
- proposing and developing a dialogue system allowing interaction in natural language with conversational avatars of the project.