The objective is to design a 2D matrix structure for quantum computing on silicon in order to consider structures of several hundred physical Qubits.
In particular the subject will be focused on:
- The functionality of the structure (Coulomb interaction, RF and quantum)
- Manufacturing constraints (simulation and realistic process constraint)
- The variability of the components (Taking into account the variability parameter and realistic defectivity)
- The constraints induced on the algorithms (error correction code)
- Scalability of the structure to thousands of physical Qubits
The candidate will work within a project of more than fifty people with expertise covering the design, fabrication, characterization and modeling of spin qubits as well as related disciplines (cryoelectronics, quantum algorithms, quantum error correction, …)