- Conduct your research as a project manager.
- Learn and adopt tools facilitating the implementation of your professional project.
- Introduction and presentation of the program.
- Understand that the thesis can be managed with project management tools. Elements of definition of a research project.
- Project management tools. Master the essential tools of project management. How does the research project situates in the laboratory. Objectives and milestones. Planning. Problem solving method. Risk management.
- Basics on Human Resources Management. Understand the recruiter's expectations. Success factors.
- Fostering your thesis. Work on skills (know, expertise, know-how).
- Motivations. Analyse your motivations and interests.
A few months experience as a PhD student
Course organiser :
Program organiser :
Sylvie ESTERLIN-THIOLLIERsylvie.email@example.com+33 1 69 08 34 23
If you are disabled, please contact the disability correspondent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No training session is scheduled for the moment, if this training interests you, please contact us.