- Basic phenomena in single- and two-phase flow.
- Thermal-hydraulics phenomena in LWRs.
- Multi-scale approach of LWR thermal-hydraulics.
- System code modelling of reactor thermal hydraulics including advanced modelling.
- Simulation of LWR design basis accidents.
- Application of two-phase CFD to some reactor thermal-hydraulics issues.
- Multiphase phenomena and modelling of severe accidents in LWRs.
- Hydrogen risk.
Minimum background: Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering.
Course organiser :
Program organiser :
Poya SHIROWJANpoya.email@example.com+33 1 69083291
If you are disabled, please contact the disability correspondent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No training session is scheduled for the moment, if this training interests you, please contact us.